While our classes feature many Pilates based movements, they are actually comprised of a range of exercises that are clinically and research based. STC offers a range of classes suitable for anyone from the complete beginner to the elite athlete. We offer group and private classes in both a face-to-face and online platform that allows easy interaction between participants and the qualified physiotherapist leading the session, who can provide individualised monitoring and feedback throughout.
Mums & Bubs
Regain and build abdominal control and strength, as well as increasing general mobility while bonding with your baby and other mums. Our classes are led by an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, with training in developing pre and post-natal exercise programs.
Dance conditioning classes cater specifically to the needs of dancers. The class focuses on the high physical demands faced by the modern dancer such as muscular strength, flexibility, and balance. The class is suitable for dancers of all levels, whether they are new to strengthening classes and want to prevent injury, or recovering from injury and are at least midway through their rehab.
In conjunction with individually prescribed exercise programs, our Accredited Exercise Physiologist (EP)-led Chronic Disease Management (CDM) classes are designed to support and assist patients managing chronic conditions, such as osteoarthritis, diabetes and heart disease (as well as strength, core stability and falls prevention for senior members).
Strength and conditioning classes
Advantages of our online classes
- Lead by qualified health professionals only
- Maintain social interaction (maintain sanity!)
- Keep up your fitness and wellbeing
- Interactive session – ask questions and have your form corrected!
- Health fund rebates available on some classes
How does it work?
- Book your appointment, online or by calling clinic
- Download ZOOM app
- Ensure you have a good internet connection
- Your booking confirmation and reminder will have a link (as well as the meeting code and password)
- You can join a meeting by clicking the meeting link OR go to join zoom.us and enter in the meeting code
- You will be connected to the class
- If you have any questions during the class, feel free to speak up!
- Admin will send you invoice, if you could kindly pay online or call to pay by credit over the phone