STC has adapted to the COVID-19 crisis:
For those that do not need hands on treatment or are in the vulnerable persons category we are now offering online physiotherapy and online classes, which are rebatable by health funds from the 14th April.
We are currently still offering face to face physiotherapy for those with significant musculoskeletal pain or post surgical rehabilitation, this may change as the crisis escalates.
Online live classes
We are offering several classes online including rehabilitation, Pilates, Kids classes, Mums & Bubs, seniors classes, and dance.
Click here to see details!
When we return:
At SportsTec Clinic, we strive to provide great patient experience along with quality evidence-based treatment, to deliver the best clinical outcomes for clients. We are committed to a holistic and multidisciplinary approach and as such offer a broad range of therapeutic interventions, such as:
- Comprehensive subjective history and objective assessment
- Hands-on Manual Therapy
- Physiotherapist-led Pilates and Yoga classes
- Acute and Chronic Pain Management classes
- Supervised Gym program
- Exercise Prescription (Stretches, strengthening and conditioning)
- Biomechanical Analysis (Postural, gait, bicycle fitting, injury prevention)
- Aquatic Physiotherapy (Hydrotherapy)
- Dance Rehabilitation
- High Performance Football Academy Coverage
- Sports Taping (Rigid, Kinesio, Dynamic and Rock taping)
- Japanese Acupuncture/ Dry Needling
- Nutritional and Psychological Screening
- Splinting and Casting
- Graduate Student placements