Health fund & Medicare rebates available!
A safe and secure way of getting evidence based injury management
With the advent of COVID-19 virus we understand and value that individuals may choose to or are forced to stay home.
Fortunately we are able to offer online physiotherapy through Telehealth, which has been proven to be as effective as face to face physiotherapy for appropriate injuries and with capable clinicians. We will be using an application called Cliniko; this will allow private and confidential video conferences with your physiotherapist.
STC has adapted to the COVID-19 crisis:
We are still offering face to face physiotherapy services for those with significant musculoskeletal pain or post-surgical rehabilitation, this may change if the crisis escalates
Medicare rebates The Australian Government has announced that allied health providers that deliver Chronic Disease Management (CDM) eligible services can now do so via Telehealth.
Private Health Fund rebates Health funds will be offering rebates for allied health services that can be delivered via Telehealth. These include Physiotherapy and Exercise physiology.
We are excited to offer this new service to our clients and will be continuing this service long after this crisis to assist people in remote locations or who have difficult schedules.
ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
We are offering several classes online including rehabilitation, Pilates and Mums & Bubs Pilates.
Click here to see details!
How does it work?
At SportsTec Clinic, we strive to provide great patient experience along with quality evidence-based physiotherapy treatment to deliver the best clinical outcomes for clients. We are committed to a holistic and multidisciplinary approach and as such offer a broad range of therapeutic interventions, such as:
- Comprehensive subjective history and objective assessment
- Hands-on Manual Therapy
- Physiotherapist-led Pilates and Yoga classes
- Acute and Chronic Pain Management classes
- Supervised Gym program
- Exercise Prescription (Stretches, strengthening and conditioning)
- Biomechanical Analysis (Postural, gait, bicycle fitting, injury prevention)
- Aquatic Physiotherapy (Hydrotherapy)
- Dance Rehabilitation
- High-Performance Football Academy Coverage
- Sports Taping (Rigid, Kinesio, Dynamic and Rock taping)
- Japanese Acupuncture/ Dry Needling
- Nutritional and Psychological Screening
- Splinting and Casting
- Graduate Student placements
If you are not certain which of the above-listed rehabilitation services and treatments will best meet your specific requirements, please contact us to schedule an in-person consultation with one of our professionals. Over the years, we had the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients, all who arrived with a specific problem that required a strategically-designed physiotherapy treatment plan.
How to book
- Book your appointment (online or by phoning the clinic)
- You’ll receive a confirmation email containing a web link
- Ensure you have a good internet connection
- At time of appointment click on the link to open in a browser
- You will then be connected with your therapist
- Admin will send you an invoice – kindly pay by direct deposit quoting invoice number or call to pay by credit card over the phone
KEY MODALITIES/SERVICES OFFERED AT STC
For more information on any of our rehabilitation services, feel free to contact us at any time and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We are also available for emergency consultations and sessions out of our office hours.
BOOK AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT
PLEASE call us on 02 6156 1308 if you are having any difficulty with the above.
What equipment will I need?
- A clear space to move around freely, preferably distraction free
- Access to a good internet connection
- A PC computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone
What if I don’t have any of those things (such as landline only) or I’m just not comfortable with video chat?
We can still help. Our physiotherapists are well experienced with receiving frantic calls from a friend who has hurt themselves on the slopes of the Swiss alps, or a relative from interstate who has hurt their back doing some gardening! We are happy to take phone calls.
Can you obtain a rebate for Telehealth services?
YES! Telehealth is now rebatable by health funds !ONLINE PHYSIOTHERAPY BOOKING